Hamriyah Free Zone Authority (HFZA)
Hamriyah Free Zone Authority (HFZA) was established by an Emiri decree issued in November 12, 1995. HFZA is fast becoming one of the cornerstones of the United Arab Emirates industrial development. As the Next Generation Free Zone, Hamriyah Free Zone Authority is ensuring that its management is flexible and dynamic besides being an investor oriented free zone.
Hamriyah Free Zone Authority is challenged to provide competitive incentives and unique opportunities to establish businesses in a tax free environment with full company ownership, exemptions from all commercial levies and repatriation of capital and profits. The free zone manages an area of approximately 22 million square meters of prime industrial and commercial land and a 14 meter deep water port which includes scope for expansion.
Additional Advantages of Hamriyah Free zone Authority
- Land lease for 25 years renewed for similar period
- Availability of a 14 meter deep water port & a 7 meter deep inner harbor adjacent to it
- Pre-built warehouses and office units for lease
- Exclusively designed and furnished Executive office suites
- International Business Center with conferencing, internet and telecommunication facilities
- On-site accommodation for investor’s personnel including recreation center and health club
- Highly developed infrastructure, telecommunications links and an access to three sea ports
- Seaports on both coasts in addition to Sharjah International Airport
- Abundant and inexpensive energy (Electricity: $0.05 per KWA, Water: $8.17 per 1000 gallons)
- Liberty for personnel recruitment and economical workforce
- Affordable cost of living
Type of Entities allowed in Hamriyah Free zone Authority
- FZE – Single Shareholder
- FZC – Two to five shareholders
- Branch of Local company
- Branch of Foreign company
Types of licenses issued by Hamriyah Free zone Authority
- Industrial License:
This license will allow the holder to import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and/or assembly of specified products.
- Commercial License:
This license will allow the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store items specified on the license.
- Service License:
This license allows the holder to carry out the services which are specified on the license within the Hamriyah Free Zone only.
Hamriyah Free Zone Authority
|License cost (Package) AED||Registration|
|General Trading||35000 – 5 visa||
Documents required for Business setup in Hamriyah Free zone Authority
- Passport copies of shareholders
- Visa copy, visit visa copy, UAE Entry page
- Online application signed by shareholders
- Legal documents signed( in front of the Free zone authority)
- Passport size photo
- Name and activity approval
In order to set up your business in UAE, it is advisable to have professional consultant to tackle all the hassles. At Emirates Chartered Accountants Group, our staff will study your requirements and your specific needs. We will ensure that you are registered and setup the company in the area, where you can conduct business within the guidelines of the government. That will ensure you are setup for success and there are no surprises along the way, thus saving you both time and cost.