VAT Advisory Services in UAE
VAT Advisory Services in UAE shall be provided to the clients with respect to:
- The provisions of Federal Decree Law No. (8) of 2017
- VAT Executive Regulation (Cabinet Decision No. 52 of 2017)
What does VAT Advisory Services in UAE at Emirates Chartered Accountants Group provide?
- Timely, precise & cost-effective support / VAT advisory services from the VAT Expert for the queries or issues confronted by the businesses.
- VAT impact analysis.
- Formulating solutions and preparing for recommendations designed to provide advice on taxation for clients.
- VAT Advisory Service through meetings and discussions.
- Advisory Service on call.
- Queries or clarifications raised through telephone / email will be answered or advised through telephone / email itself.
- VAT Advisory service with personal visit to the client office.
- Handling industry specific issues with precise guidance to comply with the UAE VAT law.
- Advisory Services with regard to Customs clearance as well as designated zone related issues.
Why is “VAT Advisory Services” important in the UAE?
UAE has entered into the world of Taxes very recently. While Excise Tax was introduced with effect from 1st October 2017, Value Added Tax (VAT) has just taken its course from 1st January 2018. The rate of Excise tax for carbonated drinks is applicable at 50% and it 100% applicable for tobacco and energy drinks. But, at the same time the VAT rate is applicable at just a minimal rate of 5%, which is the lowest tax rate among other parts of the world.
The UAE businesses are facing quiet a number of challenges while implementing VAT in their business stream to ensure that they are VAT compliant. As VAT is a newly adopted concept in the region, it requires qualified and experienced Tax professionals’ advise to support the businesses especially, while complying in the initial stages of this transition. Emirates Chartered Accountants Group provides experienced chartered accountants as their tax advisors. Tax Experts have relevant industry specific experience in taxation complying with international standards.
Why choose Emirates Chartered Accountants Group for VAT Advisory Services?
- Emirates Chartered Accountants Group provides qualified Chartered Accountants with exceptional professional experience in diverse industries from different countries with international tax experience.
- Emirates Chartered Accountants Group assist the clients efficiently to manage their VAT transactions by complying with VAT laws and advising on transactions. The TAX Experts ensure that the businesses comply with the rules and regulations so that there are no overpayments made and Input Credit is taken correctly on time. Our TAX Advisory Services is designed to comply with your business needs to cater you our best advisory services in the UAE.
- Emirates Chartered Accountants Group have their global presence through IECnet. IECnet holds the top 20 largest global networks in more than 60 countries earning us a major advantage to support our clients in all their international as well as in their local business requirements. Being the member of IECnet enables us to provide full support with an exceptionally high standard level to recognize the issues and to solve them purposefully.
- We have our branch offices located outside UAE in the United Kingdom and India. The TAX experts in all our offices are enriched with international experience in taxation in various industries.
We provide VAT (Value added Tax) Advisory Services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah & Umm Al Quwain providing clients with a wide range of TAX Advisory Services in UAE with accordance to the client’s business needs. VAT Experts at Emirates Chartered Accountants Group are committed to provide the best VAT Advisory Service in the UAE to the clients in compliance with the rules and regulations of VAT in the UAE having their international experience in Taxation. The Tax Team at Emirates Chartered Accountants Group are professionally equipped with relevant industry experience from different ends of the globe.
Our Tax Services:
- VAT Advisory Services
- VAT Return Filing Services
- VAT Implementation Services
- VAT Training Seminar to the business owners, businesses & consultants.
VAT Advisory Service in Dubai
Contact – Mr. Manu
Mobile: +971 – 502828727
Contact – Mr. Ajith
Mobile: +971 – 504820902
VAT Advisory Service in Abu Dhabi
Contact – Mr. Arun
Mobile: +971 –501934860
VAT Advisory Service in Sharjah & Ajman
Contact – Mr. Praveen
Mobile +971 – 508873115
VAT Advisory Service in Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah & Umm Al Quwain
Contact Mr. Pradeep
Mobile +971 –556530001