Abu Dhabi Free Zone Company Formation
What are the benefits of Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone?
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- 0% import or re-export duties
- 0% personal income tax
- 0% currency restrictions
- 0% restriction on foreign talent or employees
- Ability to mortgage your premises to a bank or financing company
- Onsite Customs
- It is one of the designated zones
What does Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone offer?
- Top – Notch infrastructure
- Aerospace and Aviation
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
- Airport Services
- Airline Services
- Aircraft Interiors
- Cargo Freight and Logistic
- Technology and ICT
- Marketing and Events
- Regional Headquarters
How can Emirates Chartered Accountants Group help you with Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the best free zone where you can open your Company in the UAE.
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the Free zone authority.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting the warehouse/s or offices.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration | VAT Implementation | VAT Return Filing
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
- Support for Company Liquidation
- To add or remove existing shareholder or Director
- To change the trade name of the company
- To produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.)
- To increase or decrease your company share capital
If you are thinking of business set up in Abu Dhabi free zone then, the Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone is a good pick investment location expanded widespread to an area that covers 12 square kilometers very close to the Abu Dhabi Airport. Company Formation in Abu Dhabi offers an array of investment options with its strategized geographical location near the Abu Dhabi International Airport. Business setup in Abu Dhabi in the Airport Free Zone is progressing to boom the business industry to entice the business investors to start their businesses.
Since ADAFZ is treated as a designated zone through the Cabinet Decision No. 59 of 2017 on Designated Zone for the purposes of the Federal Decree Law No. 8 of 2017 on Value Added Tax (VAT) shall be treated being outside the state. The applicability of VAT on transfer of goods in designated zone will apply only if the place of supply is considered to be inside the state.
Similarly, Excise Duty will be applicable on Excise Goods when they are released from a designated zone. Designated Zones also has to maintain the controls and conditions of transfer of goods as specified in the Executive Regulation for Excise Tax law.
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group assists clients to set up their businesses all over the UAE. We handle the complete Free zone company formation process with strategic recommendations and negotiations with local stakeholder along with documentation formalities.
For Free zone company formation in other Emirates please click below links.
- Free zones in Dubai
- Free zones in Sharjah
- Free zones in RAKEZ
- Free zones in Umm Al Quwain
- Free zones in Ajman
Abu Dhabi For Free Zone Company Formation