Company Formation in Sharjah Main Land
Business setup in Sharjah is in sync with the Department of Economic Development, with the institutional support from the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry. A statutory body that regulates and controls while setting up a business in Sharjah the licensing procedures for an entity in Sharjah. It was formed to organize and activate industry as well as internal and external trade in the Emirate and prepare studies relating to industrial and commercial activities. Company formation in Sharjah is now a hassle – free process than ever and we will guide you in the best possible way.
What are the different types of Licenses issued for business setup in Sharjah Mainland?
- Commercial license which covers all the trading activities.
- Professional license which covers professionals, services, craftsmen and artisans.
- Industrial license to establish industrial or manufacturing activity
In some cases, the Department of Economic Development also issue special licenses namely:
- Business Operation Permit
- Entrepreneurial Business License
What are the benefits of setting up a business in Sharjah?
In the U.A.E., company formation in Sharjah has invite a lot of foreign investors from all over the world to form a company in different industries. Sharjah offers its investors with all the advantages of a highly developed economy. The infrastructure and services match the highest international standards, facilitating efficiency, quality and service. Among the benefits are:
- Free enterprise system.
- Highly developed transport infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications
- Sophisticated financial and services sector.
- Top international exhibition and conference venue.
- High quality office and residential accommodation
- Reliable power, utilities etc.
- First class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops etc. Cosmopolitan lifestyle
How will Emirates Chartered Accountants Group help you in Business Set up in Sharjah?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the best license where you can open your Company in the UAE mainland.
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the DED.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting the ware house/s or offices.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration | VAT Implementation | VAT Return Filing
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
- Support for Company Liquidation
- To add or remove existing shareholder or Director
- To change the trade name of the company.
- To produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.)
- To increase or decrease your company share capital
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group provide clients with licensing support to set up their businesses in Sharjah, UAE by providing strategic recommendations and negotiations with local stakeholder along with documentation formalities.
For Mainland company formation in other Emirates please click below links.
For Business Set up in Sharjah