DCCA Free Zone Business Setup| Free Zone Company Formation UAE
Looking for business set up in DCCA (Dubai Creative Clusters Authority) Free zone? Know the benefits:
- 100% foreign ownership & Capital Repatriation.
- As an expatriate, you can own 100% of the company you are setting up and remit all profits to your home territory, without restriction.
- 0%Personal & Corporate Tax
- Creativity is increasingly central to the development of today’s knowledge-based economy.
- Ensure world-class infrastructure and activate a vibrant community
- Develop business-friendly regulations and ease of doing business
- Increase the size and skills of the creative talent pool
- Foster entrepreneurship, SMEs and innovation
- Foster dynamic industry ecosystems
- Deliver high quality research, analysis and insights
- Optimise organisational effectiveness and invest in our people
How can Emirates Chartered Accountants Group assist you with company set up in DCCA Free zone?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the best free zone where you can open your Company in the UAE.
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the Free zone authority.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting the warehouse/s or offices.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration | VAT Implementation | VAT Return Filing
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
- Support for Company Liquidation
- To add or remove existing shareholder or Director
- To change the trade name of the company.
- To produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.)
- To increase or decrease your company share capital.
What are the 9 clusters that regulate DCCA Free zone?
The fast-moving evolution of Media and Entertainment industry in Dubai has an important role towards cultural upliftment, modernization and development of the economy. These 3 clusters in media and entertainment are:
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Production City
- Dubai Internet City is a cluster of Information & Communications Technology – This industry brings new ideas and transforms the economic role in the region. It also acts as a medium to increase the standard of provisions by improving integration between markets in the region.
- Dubai Outsource City – The Outsourcing industry mainly focusses on outsourcing providing employment and makes sure that the business is progressing and sustaining considerably.
- Dubai International Academic City – The Higher Education industry guarantees to provide the best skilled people in conjunction with the requirement of the progressive future industries which is needed for the sustainability of the business.
- Dubai Knowledge Park – The Human Capital Development industry allows the businesses to grow and preserve their human resources by providing ways in which employees can transform according to the ever-changing business scenario keeping them updated with the newest skills set that comes on their way.
- Dubai Science Park – Life Sciences / Energy & Environment, it was previously known DuBiotech and EnPark. Dubai Science Park (DSP) focusses on high spirited cluster for businesses to launch new ideas and headway in a dynamic business community now expanding to 280 companies of all sizes in life sciences, energy and environment. It is Dubai’s first free zone community which gives the entire value chain to the science sector who are committed to assist the entrepreneurs, SMEs and multinational enterprises.
- Dubai Design District (d3) – The Design industry is one of the most important industry of creative talent. It contributes significantly to branding “Dubai”. Dubai Design District promotes Dubai making considerable effect on Dubai Tourism.
Dubai Creative Clusters Authority, DCCA Free zone entrails creative industries to support the policy for innovation attracting business individual and exceptionally talented professionals from around the globe. DCCA Free zone modulates Business Set Up in Free zones with various Free Zones which incorporates 9 clusters exclusively for creative and other knowledge-based industries. There are around more than 4,500 businesses who are providing employment for 70,000 people and more in these 9 clusters of DCCA Free zone.
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group assists clients to set up their businesses in all the free zones in Dubai. We handle the complete Free zone company formation process with strategic recommendations and negotiations with local stakeholder along with documentation formalities.
For other Free zone company formation in Dubai please click below links.
For Business Set Up in DCCA Free Zone