Premiere Outsourcing Destination
Launched in 2007, the Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ) business park was initiated to cater to the market demand for outsourcing companies. DOZ supports Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), HR Outsourcing, IT Outsourcing, back office and call center operations.
DOZ provides comprehensive purpose built infrastructure for both captive and non-captive companies looking to set up in a Free Zone in the UAE. Additionally DOZ offers state-of-the-art offices, robust telecom infrastructure, facilities management services and a 24-hour security service. DOZ extends Free Zone benefits including 100% business ownership and tax free income as well as value added services such as networking opportunities, venue management services, industry awareness programs and government services.
Process for Setting up Your Business
Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA) is responsible for the establishment and registration of companies in Dubai Outsource Zone.
Setting up Your Business
There are 6 easy steps to setting up your Free zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) and only 4 steps if establishing a Branch Company. These steps are explained in detail in the business set-up guide for Dubai Outsource Zone
The first two steps of this process (for both FZ-LLC and Branches) require you to submit documents, as per the templates below:
Application for Provisional Approval (Stage 1)
- Application form for Registration of a FZ-LLC
- Application form for License
- Business Plan Template
Legal Documents for Company Registration (Stage 2)
Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA) has provided a checklist of the document requirements for setting up your business.
Free Zone Limited Liability Company
- FZ-LLC with corporate person as shareholder
- FZ-LLC with natural and corporate person as shareholder
- FZ-LLC with natural person as shareholder
Free Zone Limited Liability Company – Hotel
- Hotel with corporate person as shareholder
- Hotel with natural and corporate person as shareholder
- Hotel with natural person as shareholder
Free Zone Limited Liability Company – Property Management Services (PMS) license holder
- PMS with corporate person as shareholder
- PMS with natural and corporate person as shareholder
- PMS with natural person as shareholder
Free Zone Limited Liability Company – Freehold Commercial Property
- Freehold Commercial Property with corporate person as shareholder
- Freehold Commercial Property with natural person as shareholder
Branch of an existing Foreign/UAE Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a UAE company
Guidelines on Submitting Legal Documents:
- All legal documents more than one page in length to be sealed Powers of Attorney needs to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney
- The Authority reserves the right to request any extra documents it may deem require, as and when necessary or The Authority reserves the right to request any extra documents it may deem necessary, as and when required.
- The Authority reserves the right to ask for extra attestation by the UAE Embassy or other Embassies, as may be necessary
- Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney for the Manager must state the Manager’s full name as per passport including nationality and valid passport number
- The legal documents must be in English and / or Arabic. Documents in any other language must be accompanied by a certified English or Arabic translation
Legal Documentation Templates:
- Resolution for natural shareholder(s) in FZ-LLC
- Board Resolution for corporate shareholder(s) in FZ-LLC
- Board Resolution to establish a branch
- Specimen Signature form (Registry Identification Code form) – Corporate person as shareholder
- Specimen Signature form (Registry Identification Code form) – Natural person as shareholder
Minimum Capital Requirements
FZ-LLCs incorporated in Dubai Outsource Zone are required to have minimum paid up capital of AED 300,000. Branch establishments have no minimum capital requirements.