Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA): Jebel Ali Free Zone is one of the oldest free zones in the UAE with over 7,000 established companies now. It has been designed for manufacturing & trading companies. JAFZA is a home for 100 Global Fortune 500 enterprises. The strategic location of JAFZA serves the purpose of all these businesses to serve the Middle East region comprising West Asia, the CIS, Africa and Indian Subcontinent.
What are the types of licences you can obtain in JAFZA?
|Category||Nature of activity|
|Trading Licence||For trading activities|
|Industrial Licence||For manufacturing activities|
|Service Licence||For services activities|
|E-Commerce License||For buying and selling of goods & services via any electronic means.|
|National Industrial License||For manufacturing activities where at least 51% of the ownership is of national(s) of a AGCC country|
|Innovation Licence||For invention of new products and services|
|Offshore Registration||For an offshore company with limited liability|
What are the benefits of forming a company in JAFZA – offshore?
- Free zone business licence
- Impeccable visa processing systems
- Sophisticated infrastructure which includes wide range of facilities ranging from offices, warehouses, retail units to staff accommodation
- Thousands of global business
- Comfortable location
- There is no need for gate pass
- All the advantages of a free zone licence with the added benefit of selling to the UAE public
- 100% foreign Ownership
- 100% Repatriation of Capital & Profits
- 100% Corporate tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- No currency restrictions
- One stop solution for all transactions
- Fast track services
How can Emirates Chartered Accountants Group help you with Offshore Company Set Up in Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the off shore where you can open your Company in the UAE.
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the authority.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting the ware house/s or offices.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration | VAT Implementation | VAT Return Filing
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
- Support for Company Liquidation
- To add or remove existing shareholder or Director
- To change the trade name of the company.
- To produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.)
- To increase or decrease your company share capital
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group offers clients the best solutions to minimize taxes, protect their assets and how to limit their liabilities. We are registered agents in UAE and leading the market in JAFZA offshore company formation.
For Offshore Company Set Up in RAKCA click the below link.