JAFZA Company Formation
What are the benefits of forming a company in JAFZA free zone?
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- 0% import or re-export duties
- 0% personal income tax
- 0% currency restrictions
- 0% restriction on foreign talent or employees
- Ability to mortgage your premises to a bank or financing company
- Onsite Customs
How can Emirates Chartered Accountants Group help youform a Company in Up in JAFZA free zone?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the best free zone where you can open your Company in the UAE.
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the Free zone authority.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting the ware house/s or offices.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration| VAT Implementation | VAT Return Filing
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
- Support for Company Liquidation
JAFZA free zone is considered as the biggest free zone in the region. JAFZA free zone is a leading business centre in the Middle East JAFZA looking for long term business relationships with the customers. JAFZA free zone Authority was established in 1985 as part of vision of His Highness Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum. JAFZA free zone had started its operation with a very limited number of companies and it reached now closer to ten thousand of companies including over 120 of the Fortune Global 500 enterprises.
Jebel Ali Port is the world’s biggest manmade Sea Port. The strategic location has made JAFZA free zone one of the most competitive locations to establish your business and witness its growth. All JAFZA companies are listed under the designated zones.
Since JAFZA free zone is treated as a designated zone through the Cabinet Decision No. 59 of 2017 on Designated Zone for the purposes of the Federal Decree Law No. 8 of 2017 on Value Added Tax (VAT)shall be treated being outside the state. The applicability of VAT on transfer of goods in designated zone will apply only if the place of supply is considered to be inside the state.
Similarly, Excise Duty will be applicable on Excise Goods when they are released from a designated zone. Designated Zones also has to maintain the controls and conditions of transfer of goods as specified in the Executive Regulation for Excise Tax (https://www.emiratesca.com/excise-tax-registration-service-in-the-uae/)law.
When you form company in JAFZA free zone, they offer investors and provides customized offer as per one’s requirement. JAFZA offers – lands, ware houses, customised offices, show rooms, customised development solutions and onsite residence in special cases as well.
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group assists clients to set up their businesses in all the free zones in Dubai. We handle the complete Free zone company formation process with strategic recommendations and negotiations with local stakeholder along with documentation formalities.
For other Free zone company formation in Dubai please click below links.
- DMCC Company Formation
- DAFZA Company Formation
- DCCA Free zone Business Set up
- Dubai South Company Set Up
For Company Set Up in JAFZA Free Zone