|| Female Accountant
The role of female accountant is to handle day to day accounting and documentation functions of the company.
|Key result areas
- Maintain books of accounts and records properly.
- Preparing MIS reports, budgets and financial statements
- Assisting in office administration.
- Liaisoning with management, colleagues and clients
- Preparation of reports in power point
- Documentation of supporting vouchers for accounts and for office administration.
|Knowledge, skills & experience
- Good working knowledge as an accountant
- Good team player, adaptive, ready to work hard
- Good understanding of accounting principles, policies and procedures.
- Experience in working with all areas of Accounting.
- Preferred to have good knowledge of accounting principles and Accounting Software / Tally.
- Female candidates with husband’s visa sponsorship.
|Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Accounts/ Finance.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years UAE experience as an Accountant.