What are the benefits of forming an offshore company in RAKICC?
- 100% income tax exemption
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- 100% ownership in Free Zones
- No Import or Export taxes
- No capital gains tax
- No Value-added tax
- No Withholding tax
- Proximity to entire Gulf and global markets
What are the activities that RAKICC offers?
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company (Buy/Hold/Sell stakes of companies)
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
How can Emirates Chartered Accountants Group help you with Offshore Company Set Up in RAKICC?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the off shore where you can open your Company in the UAE.
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the authority.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting the ware house/s or offices.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration | VAT Implementation | VAT Return Filing
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
- Support for Company Liquidation
- To add or remove existing shareholder or Director
- To change the trade name of the company.
- To produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.)
- To increase or decrease your company share capital
The Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) has established an offshore facility RAKICC which is RAK’s first and largest registered agent for the incorporation of International Offshore Business Companies (IBC). In RAKICC Companies are formed within 24 hours with its seamless company incorporation facilities. Registering a company in RAKICC is diverse, as even the non-resident individual or corporate entity can register a company.
As registered agents of company formation in the UAE we, Emirates Chartered Accountants Group offers clients with the best solutions to minimize taxes, protect their assets and how to limit their liabilities.
For JAFZA Offshore Company Formation click the below link.
For Offshore Company Set Up