Tax Agent Service in the UAE by Emirates Chartered Accountants Group
Appointing a Tax Agent in the UAE is recommended for companies and other taxable persons. It will not be always possible for the companies to look after the issues on tax matters and resolve it with the concerned authority (FTA) by itself. It is necessary for companies to appoint an expert to handle tax matters. By appointing a Tax Agent in the UAE by any taxable person (company or individual), he can count the following benefits:
- Some of the documents may have to be given in the Arabic language to the concerned authority. The tax agent will be an Arabic proficient professional and hence the taxable person need not bother if he doesn’t have records in Arabic.
- All the documents and records are to be maintained for 5 years (in the case of Real Estate Companies for 15 years). Hence appointing a dedicated person – Tax Agent –will give more comfort for the taxable person on compliance requirements of the law in the long term.
- Tax agent will be always updating himself on the latest changes in the law and hence the penalty on noncompliance with the new provisions of the law will be eliminated.
- Appointing a Tax Agent or at least a Tax Consultant will help the taxable person to identify the right “Dos and Don’ts which will result in better tax planning.
- Tax Agent can represent the taxable person in front of the Federal Tax Authority and hence if any assessment notice or notice for tax audit comes in future for the assessee, the experienced Tax Agent’s service will be crucial.
As per the article 14 of the federal law, no 7 of 2017 and article 10 on the executive regulations specifies the procedure for listing a Tax agent in the register and the rights and obligations of the tax agent before the authority and the taxable person. The procedure for registering tax agents is already opened. Emirates Chartered Accountants Group member is one of the registered tax agents in the UAE to serve the business community better, with TAX Agency Name as Emirates International Chartered Accountants Group Holding TAN 30003933 and Tax Agent Name as Mohamed Mostafa Mohamed Ahmed Aly Holding TAAN 20022476. Below is the screenshot from the official website of the FTA showing our name as the registered tax agent in the list.
As your tax agent, we will be responsible to provide all the information, documents, records and data to the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) if requested to submit on behalf of you. We will act on behalf of you with regard to your all tax affairs with the FTA as a tax agent.
As a tax agent our services include the following but not limited to it:
- VAT Registration Service | VAT Group Registration Services
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns on behalf of you
- To maintain relevant records related to tax transactions
- Liaison with FTA on your tax-related matters
- Represent you in front of FTA if any query or clarification required
- Respond to the FTA on your behalf if Tax Audit | Tax Assessment is conducted
- Arrange or prepare the documents for the FTA during the tax audit | tax assessment
- To submit a request for reconsiderations on the decisions made by the FTA
- To proceed with de-registration on your behalf if required
We provide Tax Advisory Services, VAT Implementation Services, VAT Return Filing, VAT Compliance Review, and TAX Consultancy Services and Tax Agent Services in the all Seven Emirates – For more information on tax agent services, please contact our following representatives:
|For Tax Agent Service in Dubai
+971 – 556530001
|For Tax Agent Service in Abu Dhabi
+971 – 558892750
|For Tax Agent Service in Northern Emirate
+971 – 508873115