VAT Returns Filing has to be done through online portal of the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) available under e-services. The form used for VAT return filing is called Form VAT 201. A taxable person is responsible to submit VAT return in the UAE in the prescribed format given by the FTA. Every taxable person is required to submit the VAT Return within 28 days from the end of each Tax period prescribed by the FTA. This must be in accordance with the provisions of the UAE VAT law. The taxable person is also liable to remit the amount of tax due to the FTA within the time frame specified by the UAE VAT Law; ie within 28 days from the end of each tax period.
How do we help you for filing your VAT Return – Form VAT201?
Our Tax professionals in Emirates Chartered Accountants Group can support you in the following areas:
- We will visit your office on a periodical basis (weekly/monthly/Quarterly) to compile the information for filing the VAT Return. At the end of each VAT return period, we prepare the VAT return of behalf of your company in accordance with the provisions of UAE VAT law.
- We ensure that the VAT returns are filed within the specified time in each tax period.
- Proper guidance for the payment of Minimal Tax Liability as per the provisions of the UAE VAT Law will be advised.
- Optimal Tax Planning for the company will be done.
- We will be available to represent in front of the authority on behalf of you as and when required.
How the VAT returns – Form VAT201 – are filed?
VAT Returns are to be filed through online portal of the FTA. One has to access the VAT Return Form by login into the e-services of the FTA portal by using the respective user name and password. Our Tax Expert will help you fill the VAT return form with all relevant information within the due date prescribed by the authority.
What are the information to be provided in the VAT Return?
The VAT return discloses the Tax amount due (or refundable as the case may be) for a particular Tax Period. One has to disclose the total output tax payable as well as the input credit available against such Output separately. Excess of Output Tax over and above the Input Tax for a tax period is the amount of Tax Liability to be paid. The content of the VAT Return Form includes the following:
- Tax Liabilities under Standard Rated Supplies (5%) emirates wise.
- Tax Liabilities on goods imported through customs.
- Tax on goods imported on which tax liabilities are not created – if any.
- Tax liability on import of services.
- Tax refunds provided to tourists.
- Tax on Standard Rated purchases
- Tax on Standard rated expenses.
- Tax on import of goods
- Tax on import of services
Tax amount disclosed under Output Tax over and above the Input Tax is the amount to be paid to the FTA for a particular tax period within the due date.
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group assures best VAT Return Filing Services across UAE. For more information please contact our following representatives:
|VAT Return Filing Service in Dubai:
Contact Person: Mr. Manu Nair
|VAT Return Filing Service in Sharjah & Ajman:
Contact Person: Mr. Praveen
|VAT Return Filing Service in Abu Dhabi:
Contact Person: Mr. Arun
|VAT Return Filing Service in Ras Al Khaimah & Fujairah:
Contact Person: Mr. Pradeep Sai