Company Formation in Hamriya Free Zone
Company Formation in Hamriyah Free Zone gives the investors an option to build their business in the northern part of UAE. Hamriyah Free Zone Authority was established by an Emiri decree issued in November 12, 1995. It is located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, which gives the free zone a unique geographic and time zone advantage backed by a secure and fully convertible currency and a multi-access to neighboring and global countries through land, sea and air. Hamriyah Free Zone is fast becoming one of the cornerstones of the United Arab Emirates industrial development. As the Next Generation Free Zone, Hamriyah Free Zone is ensuring that its management is flexible and dynamic besides being an investor oriented free zone.
Facilities offered by the free zone Authority
Hamriyah Free Zone is challenged to provide competitive incentives and unique opportunities to establish a business in a tax free environment, full company ownership, exemptions from all commercial levies and repatriation of capital and profits. The free zone manages an area of approximately twenty two million square meters of prime industrial and commercial land and a 14 meter deep water port which includes room for expansion.
- Access to 14 meter deep water port and 7 meter deep inner harbor
- Land lease for 25 years renewed for similar period
- Pre-built warehouses, factories and office units for lease
- Executive office suites in the International Business Center for lease
- Transportation via road, 3 sea ports and Sharjah International Airport
- Highly developed infrastructure and telecommunications links
Advantages of Setting up a business in Hamriya Free zone
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Single window clearance (One stop shop)
- No currency restrictions
Apart from these, there are different types of licenses offered by the free zone.
The company formation in Hamriya Free Zone is very easy and well streamlined. The simple procedures and formalities make it possible to obtain a license within 1 hour of submitting all relevant documents. Emirates Chartered Accountants Group assists the investors to build their own business in Hamriya Free Zone. For more information email us to email@example.com