Company Set up in Jafza – Dubai
Dubai is a prospering city with a high standard of living, that is the ideal location for starting and growing a business, day-to-day life and family needs. As the business capital of the Middle East, Dubai is an international business hub with a wide range of opportunities for different activities and operations. There are many reasons for the success of the Emirate to become the business hub of the Middle East. We will discuss the major strength of the Emirate below.
Advantages of Dubai to attract more Investment
- A liberal economy that is fully integrated with the world economy.
- The city is strategically located between Europe, Asia and Africa and attracts approximately 5 million investors and tourists on an annual basis.
- It is one of the safest cities in the world with an incredibly low crime rate and a fair judicial system.
- More than 200 nationalities and cultures call Dubai home, and they are constantly learning from one another and creating natural vibrancy and globalization.
- Dubai is well serviced by international and local financing and banking institutions.
- There is an advanced educational system in place suited to the full spectrum of cultures and languages, including an array of public and private schools serving Emiratis and expatriates.
- There is a world class integrated healthcare system that ensures excellent standards of treatment, making Dubai a globally recognized destination for medical care.
Doing Business in Dubai
Dubai has a liberal economy that is fully integrated with the global economy, is strategically located between Europe, Asia and Africa, and attracts approximately 5 million investors and tourists on an annual basis. There are averages of 362,000 flights a year into Dubai and approximately 51 million people pass through Dubai airports annually. Dubai International Airport continues to expand to meet growing numbers and Emirates Airline is the third largest in the world. It is one of the safest cities in the world, Dubai has an incredibly low crime rate thanks to the efforts of Dubai Police and a fair judicial system, and it is well serviced by international and local financing and banking institutions. Over 340 international commercial banks operating in Dubai under the careful governance of the Central Bank of the UAE.
Doing business in Dubai involves huge risk since the number of competitor in each sector is more. You have to be very concentrated on your target market to get maximum out of it. Emirates Chartered Accountants Group Dubai assists the clients to conduct the market study and to set up a new business in Dubai. For more email us to email@example.com