Get a Trade License in Abu Dhabi Without Office for Two Years.
Believe it or not but yes, the Abu Dhabi Government has announced a whooping AED 50 billion to boost its economic growth and bloom the region within the next ONE THOUSAND AND NINETY-FIVE DAYS.
Company Formation in Abu Dhabi or business setup in Abu Dhabi will now be a brilliant opportunity for business enthusiasts, as now, the Government of Abu Dhabi has made the Company Formation set up seamless like never before.
The proposition was revealed on, 05th June 2018 by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Council in line with the directives of President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. He has especially urged the Abu Dhabi Executive Council to gear up with the initiative and to set in line, the course of action within NINETY DAYS in order to budget the allocated fund.
This outstanding move by the Abu Dhabi Government has major highlights which makes this initiative remarkably distinctive.
- The first major highlight is that, His Highness Shaikh Mohammad has instructed that all the new trade licenses that shall be taken, need not require to have a physical office for two good years. Earlier, this was not the case because for any company formation, it was mandatory to have a physical office.
- The second major highlight is that, His Highness Shaikh Mohammad has directed to issue dual licenses for those companies in Abu Dhabi Free Zones so that they can work outside the Free Zones too and can even participate to bid for government tenders.
- The third major highlight is that, these company formations and getting a license shall be enacted by instance licensing systems in almost all the commercial license types and services provided by the Abu Dhabi Government.
What does this big initiative aim at?
His Highness Shaikh Mohammad has introduced and come up with many initiatives and encouragements to boost the economy and simplify the current business trends. This big initiative aims at:
- To kindle tourism in Abu Dhabi
- To develop local economy
- To create more job opportunities
- To provide extraordinary business set up in Abu Dhabi
- To become more competitive
His Highness Shaikh Mohammad tweeted “The new economic initiatives and incentives cover ease of doing business, supporting new sectors, developing SMEs, stimulating tourism, developing local economy and creating jobs, so as to build a unique investment environment that enhances Abu Dhabi’s competitiveness”.
How can Emirates Chartered Accountants Group help you to secure license in Abu Dhabi?
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group shall liaise with the clients to set up their Business in Abu Dhabi, in the mainland as well as in the Free Zones. Namely, Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (Kizad), Masdar City Free Zone and Science and Technology Park, Abu Dhabi Airport, twofour54 (the Media Zone Authority).
We will handle the entire company formation process in Abu Dhabi giving strategic advisory service, documentation formalities alongside the entire assistance towards business flotation.
Why choose us?
- We are here in business for two decades now
- 100% dedication and business set up service in the UAE
- Prompt Service
- Competitive Service prices
- Once you choose us you’ll never leave us
For Company Formation in Abu Dhabi