Meydan Free Zone: An attractive option for FZ Incorporation in Dubai
Located in the heart of Dubai, Meydan Free Zone (MFZ) offers an attractive alternative for all who wish to set up their business in the free zone with a prestigious Dubai address.
Advantages of setting up in MFZ:
- Guaranteed 100% ownership of the business both for individuals and corporate entities.
- Investors are given the liberty to operate their business through a Flexi desk in Meydan free zone.
- Guaranteed 100% repatriation of invested capital and profits gained.
- Extremely efficient licensing and registration procedure for company formation.
- Lowest setup and renewal costs for free zones in Dubai.
Fee for the initial set up:
- Registration fee – AED 10,010 / (one-off payment)
- Trade License fee AED 10,010/- ( This covers one activity only) – renewable every year
- Virtual office fee AED 6,000 /- (renewable every year)
Required Documents for all shareholders are:
- Business plan (at least for 3 years).
- Original Bank reference letter or 6 months bank statements (stamped by the bank).
- Proof of Address (E.g. Lease agreement or title deed.)
- CV of the shareholders.
- Passport copies and visa page copies of the shareholders.
- 3 options for name reservation.
Minimum share Capital requirement
- AED 100,000/- Authorized capital
Forms to be submitted
- Registration & Licensing Application Form.
- Memorandum of Association (to be signed at our office).
- Articles of Association (to be signed at our office).
- Specimen signature form (to be signed at our office).
- To initiate the Free Zone Company Establishment Process, all submitted documents should be originals and attested/notarized by relevant UAE Authorities.
- There is a Flexi-desk option which gives you the option of 2 visas
- Management consultancy is the chief activity permitted
- All the activities offered to mirror the ones in the register of Department of Economic Development, Dubai, UAE
- The fee quoted above includes only government fees and does not factor consulting fees or any add-ons in terms of activities or additional facilities required.