Shams Freezone License is a permit that allows a company to operate within Sharjah Media City (Shams) under specific business activities. We can assist you with all aspects of your Freezone company formation.
• 100% foreign ownership
• 0% corporate tax
• No restriction on capital repatriation
• 0% import or re-export duties
• 0% personal income tax
• 0% currency restrictions
• 0% restriction on foreign talent or employees
• Ability to mortgage your premises to a bank or financing company
• Onsite Customs
• It is one of the designated zones
1. Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the best free zone where you can open your Company in the UAE.
2. Support you in strategizing your business plan.
3. Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the Free zone authority.
4. Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
5. Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
6. Drafting the MOA of the company.
7. Proper guidance while selecting the warehouse/s or offices.
8. Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
9. Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
10. Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
11. Selection of suitable employees for your newly formed company
12. Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
13. VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration| VAT Implementation| VAT Return Filing
14. Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
15. Support for Company Liquidation
16. To add or remove existing shareholder or Director
17. To change the trade name of the company.
18. To produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.)
19. To increase or decrease your company share capital
Sharjah Media City (Shams) is a very fresh media Free Zone in the UAE which just started in January 2017. It acts as a medium between creative and media businesses to expand, proper and boom. SHAMS envisage towards being the world-class media business free zones with the best service and facility rendered to the businesses. Sharjah Media City (Shams) offers Free Zone business licenses to companies, freelancers and entrepreneurs who want to kick start their blueprint of the businesses.
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group assists clients to set up their businesses all over the UAE. We handle the complete Free zone company formation process with strategic recommendations and negotiations with local stakeholder along with documentation formalities.
Below are a few of the Frequently Asked Questions for getting a business license in Sharjah Media City (SHAMS).
For quick queries related Shams Company Formation please fill our Quick Quote form or you may get in touch with our team through live chat.
1. When I apply for a business license in Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) is there an option to pay in instalments?
Ans: At the moment, Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) only accepts 100% upfront payments. You can make the payment through credit card and make that payment into instalment through the bank.
2. After I have incorporated a business in Sharjah Media City (SHAMS), will I be able to change my business activity later?
Ans: The answer to the above question is, YES. You will be able to change your business activity at any point of time.
3. Will I be able to invoice my clients in any of the Emirates in UAE?
Ans: Yes, you can invoice your clients spread across anywhere in the UAE.
4. How will VAT affect those who obtain a license in Sharjah Media City (SHAMS)?
Ans: In accordance with the Federal Decree-Law No. (8) of 2017 on Value Added Tax (VAT) in the UAE, companies registered in Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) should register for VAT in UAE. SHAMS offer UAE VAT Registration Services to their clients. You may also log in VAT in Shams to know more. Also please be informed that SHAMS will levy 5% UAE VAT on their certain products and services.
5. Will I be able to open bank accounts in any banks around the UAE?
6. Along with my business license, will I get a custom Import / Export code for trading?
Ans: Yes, you will have to apply for the Customs Code in the customs department.
+971 – 503578031