VAT in UAE | How to Implement VAT in Your Business?
Value Added Tax (VAT) in the UAE is a new concept in the region. VAT will be effective from 1st January 2018 at a standard rate of 5% or Zero rated as the case may be.
VAT is an indirect tax which is collected at each stage of production or sale and is also known as the consumption tax. VAT AT 5% is applicable on almost all the goods and services with just a few being Exempted & Zero Rated.
Steps to Implement Vat in Your Business:
- VAT Registration
- Prepare all the information for the registration and verify it.
- Register online for UAE VAT with Federal Tax Authority
- Understand the organization structure and transaction process
- Provide initial training and awareness to the Management and employees.
- Understand the organization structure.
- Understand the business operations
- Discussion for changes with IT, Accounts and all other relevant departments
- Analyse the impact of VAT on business
- Analyse your financial statements and check the VAT impact for your business
- Identify the specific issues in the software you are using.
- Manage the VAT Transition Process
- First trail run to identify issues.
- Final trial run to get ready for VAT compliance
- VAT Return Filing
- Review of TAX invoices issued and received.
- Review of TAX credit notes issued and received.
- Reconciliation of ledgers and registers
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of VAT Audit File
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group offers clients with a wide range of TAX Services with accordance to their business needs in the Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, & Ras Al Khaimah. The Tax Team at Emirates Chartered Accountants Group are professionally equipped with relevant industry experience hailing from different ends of the globe.
Our Tax Services:
- VAT Training Seminar to the business owners, businesses & consultants.
- VAT Advisory Services
- VAT Implementation Services
- VAT Return Filing Services
|VAT Services in Dubai
Contact – Mr. Ajith Kumar
Mobile: +971 – 504820902
|VAT Services in Abu Dhabi
Contact – Mr. Arun
Mobile: +971 –501934860
|VAT Services in Sharjah & Ajman
Contact – Mr. Praveen
Mobile +971 – 508873115
|VAT Services in Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah & Umm Al Quwain
Contact Mr. Santosh
Mobile +971 – 527319877