Business Setup in Kiklab Free Zone
Newest & Cheapest Free Zone in the UAE
A free zone in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is also known as a free trade zone. UAE Free Zones are a defined geographical area within each Emirates. A free zone is an area where you can form your company with 100% ownership. The main attraction of the UAE free zones is that you can do international export and import very easily. There are no restrictions on trade or service activity in the UAE free zone. To set up a company and run the business, UAE free zones are more flexible than mainland companies.
In simple words, the UAE ‘Free zone’ means a special economic zone where business owners get the benefit of having 100% business ownership and enjoy tax exemptions. As a free zone company owner in the UAE, you eligible for 100% profit sharing in the business.
As you all know there are more than 50 free zones in UAE, the latest Free Zone in Dubai is KIKLABB. As of now compared to other Free Zones in Dubai, KIKLABB is the cheapest among them when it comes to prices.
KIKLABB is a newly established free zone situated in Queen Elizabeth 2, Mina Rashid road which is less than a 15-minute drive from Dubai International Free Zone. KIKLABB Free Zone fulfills all the requirements of individuals or corporations looking to establish a new business set up in Dubai.
What are the Advantages of Starting a Business with KIKLABB Free Zone?
- There is no market fee on license registration.
- They provide commercial and professional licenses.
- They provide virtual and physical office space.
- They provide a meeting room facility.
- They provide free parking facilities for client and staff.
- There is no DEWA Bill.
- They provide high-speed internet facility.
- There will be dedicated landlines numbers for clients.
- They provide front desk and call forwarding facility.
- There will be full time IT support for the clients.
What type of Business License does KIKLABB Free Zone Offer?
KIKLABB free zone offers General Trading, Commercial and Professional Services License. The documents which the KIKLABB provides to the clients are mentioned below:
- Trade License.
- Establishment card.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Tenancy agreement.
KIKLABB Free Zone offers package for 0 visa license up to 6 visa licenses. Client can choose the package for business registration as per the requirement.
What type of Workspace does KIKLABB Free Zone Offer?
- Private Offices with high technology and expensive.
- Co-working spaces.
- Felxi Desk.
- Meeting Rooms and Events Space to conduct all your business meetings and needs.
- Free Parking Facility with Valet Service in KIKLABB Free Zone.
What is the Registration Cost of KIKLABB Free Zone?
The starting price for the company formation in KIKLABB Free Zone is AED 20,200/- which is eligible for three visas. The visa cost will be at a separate price.
The time frame to set up the company in KIKLABB Free Zone is 5 to 10 days.
How can Emirates Chartered Accountants Group help you with Company Formation in KIKLABB Free Zone?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the KIKLABB Free Zone.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting your office.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company.
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration| VAT Implementation | VAT Return Filing
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
- Support for Company Liquidation.
An expert’s advice should always be initially taken when you have a vision of setting up a business as you should know what is best for you. Emirates Chartered Accountants Group assists clients to set up their businesses in all the free zones in Dubai. We handle the complete Free Zone company formation process with strategic recommendations and negotiations with local stakeholder along with documentation formalities which shall be progressed in accordance with the UAE laws and its regulations.
We Provide Company Formation Assistance in all UAE Free Zones:
For Business Set Up in UAE Free Zones
Mr. Viju Divakaran
Asst.Manager – Company Incorporation
Mobile : +971 55 4028899
Phone. : +971 4 2500 290