Emirates Chartered Accountants Group authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the materials in this website only for your personal and non-commercial usage. The contents in this website, such as text, graphics, software, images and other material (“Material”), are protected by copyright, database rights, and other Intellectual Property Rights (“IPR”) under the laws governed by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and foreign laws. The unauthorized use of the Materials in this website may violate the IPR of Emirates Chartered Accountants Group or any third parties. If you make any copy of the Material in website, you require to preserve all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in our original materials.
- To use the Material in this website solely for your own viewing purposes only. You shall not sell, publish or modify or reproduce the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose;
- The Material in this website should not be used in any manner which establishes a violation of any third-party rights (including IPR);
- To not use this Website nor the Material of this website to communicate any information or content for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without the prior written consent of Emirates Chartered Accountants Group;
- To not send a message or communication which is hateful, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening or unlawful;
- To not cause aggravation, hassle or breach the rights of any other person;
- To not introduce viruses or any other material which is vindictive or technologically damaging;
- To not use the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any reason whatsoever;
- To not use nor affect with the Website other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use and (without limitation) not in any way so that all or part of the Website or Material is or could be interrupted, copied, kept, retransmitted, circulated, damaged or in any way compromised;
- To not upload, post, publish or transmit any Material which is protected by copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights without the prior written consent of Emirates Chartered Accountants Group;
- To not attempt to reverse engineer, erase or undo the Website or any Material or knowingly allow others to do so, except to the extent that applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction nor will you modify any Material or create derivative works of any Material;
If you are violating any of the above mentioned Terms and Conditions of the browsing permission, the use of this website and the Material that are there automatically gets terminated and you should immediately destroy any copies in case you have made of the Material.